Labels

Thursday, February 21, 2013

More Blogs!

So we all know my writing skills are subpar, so I thought it might be a good idea to give an additional perspective of my travels through my friends' blogs, which I absolutely love and find to be incredible, captivating reads.

If you would like to read about what I did in London in incredible details as written by an amazing journalism major and see more pictures from that trip, you're invited to check out my fantastic roommate Ellen's blog post about London by clicking on that link!  You won't regret it, she is an incredible writer and gives a very nice play by play of literally everything we did including tons more pictures and details than I did.  Warning: it's pretty long.

Or, if you really liked the stories from my Bruges day-trip, you can read more about that trip on my dear friend Kristin's blog post about Bruges (it's a real quick read) by clicking on that link!  She tells a couple different stories in her blog than the ones I told in mine, so if you read them both, you get the whole idea of what we did.  Enjoy the new stories and much more fluid, beautiful writing!

1 comment: