Labels

Monday, July 29, 2013

Servant Leadership for Kingdom Work


Ok, that’s my new life-inspiration-phrase or whatever.

I came into this trip with no idea what I want to do with my life, constantly changing my mind and begging God for a plan because I’m a huge planner and I don’t have one at all.

Then suddenly I am teaching children math every day and loving it.  Then suddenly I am hanging out with Judge Starr (!!!!!!!!), the president of Baylor, and talking about my life and he guides me in laying out a plan that just sounds perfect.  I know that I have time and options.  I know that I don’t have it all figured out, but I have an outline.

I know that I can do big things for Christ; all it takes is an ordinary person with a committed, willing heart, daily living out Jesus’s command for his disciples to “go and make disciples of all nations” and live by The Spirit.  I know that by offering all my time, effort, resources, and life to the Lord, He uses me.

I’m just so excited and joyful; I can hardly contain myself!  God is alive, God is working, and God is evident!  Here in Kenya, in my personal life, and over all of Satan’s schemes all around the world:


Our God Reigns!

Bwana Asifiwe!

No comments:

Post a Comment